About Pro Video Web Marketing
- Applying an “advertise everywhere” strategy.
It’s not just about Facebook and YouTube anymore. Learn more.
- Keyword Phrase Research.
Utilize less competitive keyword phrases. Learn more.
Videos are at the heart of any video marketing campaign and I can create both basic and advanced videos. Learn more.
- Follow Up.
Automate your replies using mobile marketing. Learn more.
- Track Your Campaigns.
Basic tracking is included with each campaign, or you may add advance tracking tools. Learn more.
- The Future.
Expand into a growing number of new technologies to help you create and maintain a relationship with you clients sooner. For example, iPod apps, simulated webinars, personality marketing (e.g. DISC), etc. Learn more.
What is Pro Video Web Marketing?
What Would Like To Do Now?
- Follow Case Studies Demonstrating Existing Successes
- History of Clients
- View On Going Video-Tips Series
- Request a Login Name and Join The Conversation
- Sign-up and Receive Updates
Miles Eddy has been producing multimedia since 1986. His clients include Colorado Science Fair, Adams State College, and the City of Alamosa. His background includes videography, musician, media editor, interactive DVD and CD-ROM author, and social media marketing.
- Pro Video Web Marketing: Step 3-Branding/Baseline Campaign
- Pro Video Web Marketing: Step 2-Create Your Landing Page
- Pro Video Web Marketing Tutorial: Step 1-Keyword Research
- Getting Your Music Past the Fear and Overcoming Stage Fright