How do you use videos for web marketing?
Social media marketing is all about distributing frequent, relevant content that people want to share. But without making a full-time job of it, how can you take advantage of it? We can help by facilitating planning your campaigns, re-purposing your existing promotional material or create new videos, set up the technology, and write appropriate messages for the different kinds of online sites.
The challenge is maintaining a strategic flow of original information about multiple products across several online sites over long periods of time. Many services (including ours) can get your campaigns and web site looking great, but knowing when and where to publish your information and being able to adapt to changing priorities is critical to your success. This is what we specialize in; smart dynamic automatic scheduling and posting.
- What to post where and when
- How to promote your videos and maximize your content
- Not looking like spam
You’ve written down all the great talking-points about each video and… What? Still trying to figure out what to say about your videos? That’s alright because there is help for that too.
Your Social Compass
Scheduling your Campaigns
Pro Video Web Marketing specializes in answering this question: How do I not look like spam? This is hard when distributing frequent content. Our proprietary scheduling software cross-checks all the criteria of your campaigns, videos, hashtags, and sites to determine the best time to post your messages. If priorities change a new schedule can be recomputed on-the-fly.
Smart Dynamic Automatic Scheduling
- Prioritize messages so that different videos and campaigns get promoted in rotation allowing for changing timing criteria.
- Coordinate “spinning” of content and posts to quickly create new, fresh looking campaigns.
- Post messages automatically or export to other publishing software.
There are a ton of publishing tools available, what makes us different is that we coordinate between all your videos, campaigns, spins, and sites to follow a company wide strategy. Why is this so hard? Consider the following.
Problem to Solve
- Say multiple campaigns are sharing a single Facebook page. One campaign falls behind and now you need to catch up by posting more frequently. But you only post three times a day to your page regardless of campaigns. You need to re-prioritize posts for one campaign without having the other campaigns also fall behind?
- A campaign is posting to multiple related sites about a single subject, say real estate. A realtor might see posts from two or more of these sites at the same time, so you want to spread out posts about the same video even when posting to different sites.
- You’re posting often to a high priority campaign, but some big news event just happened and you want to re-prioritize all campaigns that use the hot trending hashtags and keywords. As the situation unfolds, you want different videos to be emphasized or a specific site to be posted to more often. Once things return to normal you need to again switch to campaign priority and then catch-up on neglected posts, all without spamming.
It’s not just about search engines like Google anymore. There are dozens of high traffic social networking sites, so the objective is to place your brand in every relevant position imaginable. We can help!